INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING AND TAXES
- The customer is responsible for the shipping and any taxes the customer’s country imposes on the delivery of the purchased item.
- JANGA will contact international sales customers via email to verify the order and to request any additional information that may be needed to complete the sale and delivery of the requested item(s). Ex: Brazil requires that we submit the CPF number for the customer on the shipping forms. JANGA will contact the customer directly to verify the order and to request this information before sending the item(s).
- The Shipping and Tax fees charged for the initial product purchase will not be refunded for any returned item(s). These fees are paid to these companies and the country of delivery. Only the price of the product will be refunded.
INTERNATIONAL RETURNED ITEMS
- Only the product price will be refunded for online sales returns. The shipping and tax fees are paid to these companies and the country of delivery and are non-refundable.
- To return an item(s) the item(s) must have all tags and be in new condition. Customer must pack the item(s) correctly to avoid product damage. Improper packing can cause damages which include but are not limited to creasing, indentations, stains and tears. In the event the item(s) is returned in a condition that it cannot be sold as a new item JANGA will charge an additional fee for the damages incurred or may deny the return of the product(s).
- A copy of the purchase receipt is required when sending back the returned item. This is included in the box when you receive your JANGA product.
- The customer is responsible for shipping costs back to JANGA. Also, any taxes that may be imposed for return delivery will be the responsibility of the customer.
translation missing: en.general.search.loading
translation missing: en.general.search.error
Added to cart
Added to wishlist